Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Lesson #34 Bugs!

     BUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean BUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     Clearly I am not a big fan . . . I just don't like bugs. They are buggy and weird! And they buzz around your head and in your ear and fly all over the place, not to mention they BITE you!!!!!!
     I used to like some bugs. I thought they were pretty. They were cute and pretty colors, but now, they are all evil! Especially the ones on our walk to school. There happen to be random bees that just hover until you pass then buzz after you for a while! Its weird. Really weird. 


     Well, there is one part of the walk to school that is in this really grassy area where the biting bugs just love to catch a snack, aka YOU! I met one of my friends there the other day and was eaten alive while talking to her. We both just started dancing and waving bugs off us and then ran away yelling that our conversation would be continued at a different time . . . Clearly, the bugs in Rome are a menace to society! 

     Lesson #34: Bugs are a menace to society!

No comments:

Post a Comment