Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Lesson #29 Party Shirts!

     So, everyone needs a party shirt. We all have ours! Basically, one way to classify party shirt is that it has ruffles! Now, my sister would love this, cause she can't get enough ruffles. Actually, one of my party shirts is the ONLY shirt with ruffles that I own, and she bought it for me . . . Anywho, if it has ruffles or fluffiness, it is fancy!



     The second way to classify a party shirt is SEQUINS! If it sparkles, it screams party! You can't go too overboard with the sparkles though. It still has to look semi-classy (as much as a sequined shirt can) so you don't look like your trying to attract THAT kind of attention if you know what I mean (which you do . . . think about it . . . yah, you got there . . .)

     Lesson #29: Get your party shirts on, we are going out!

No comments:

Post a Comment