Sunday, October 9, 2011

Lesson #22 Cappuccinos!

     Oh deliciousness! Cappuccinos are AMAZING! I never drink coffee. I actually wont touch the stuff, and that is even after I worked at a coffee house for a summer! I can make a mean cappuccino, but here they definitely have me beat! There is a great little coffee bar downstairs from our apartment that is always packed full of people, but they have small cappuccinos to go! There is the man that works at the cash register who is ALWAYS flirting with us, the woman who handles the bar and a man whose face I have never seen because he is always making my delicious coffee! Here, it tastes like candy. A cappuccino needs no additives to make it addictive and is incredibly fantastic just plain. It even has cool chocolate designs on top!


     Lesson #22: Cappuccinos are happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment